The SAFEFUME fingerprint processing chamber is designed to protect personnel from the hazardous fumes generated from Cyanoacrylates.
The cabinet uses the widely recognised technique of developing prints on most non-porous surfaces with Ethyl Cyanoacrylate (CNA) or super-glue, but encompasses this with full automation, control, and monitoring of the entire fuming cycle.
- Microprocessor control of all fuming parameters
- Touch pad computer screens
- Completely self-contained requiring no installation costs
- All structural polypropylene construction for simple cleaning
- Easy to use bench top design
- Many sizes available.