Our Privacy Promise
- To keep your data safe and private;
- Not to sell your data;
- Not to share your data, except where we have a legitimate business interest to do so. A legitimate interest is when we have a business reason to use your information, but even then, it must not unfairly go against what is right and best for you.
How the law protects you
- As well as our Privacy Promise, your privacy is protected by law, which says that we are allowed to use personal information only if we have a proper reason to do so. The law says that we must have one or more of these reasons:
- To fulfil a contract we have with you, or
- When it is our legal duty, or
- When it is in our legitimate interest, or
- When you consent to it.
What Personal Information does Tetra collect?
Here’s a list of information that Tetra collects from you that enables Tetra to fulfil its contractual obligations with you as a customer:
- Company address(es), sites and registered business address.
- Contact Name(s)
- Contact Telephone Number (office & mobile)
- Contact e-mail address(es)
- VAT Registration number, if applicable.
- Schedule of Rates, if applicable
- Bank Account details, or invoice payment details, where applicable.
Why does Tetra collect such Information?
Our purpose in collecting this information is to enable Tetra to fulfil our contractual obligations with you and enable Tetra to provide customised services and products relevant to your specific needs.
How does Tetra use such Information?
- Your information may be used by the Company to carry out our contractual obligations, or authenticate you as a customer and may be used to:
- Provide requested information, products, or services;
- Advertise products, services, promotions and events relating to the Company;
- Improve our products and services,
- If you are applying for a job, evaluate your interest in and/or allow you to apply for employment with the Company;
- Protect against fraud or investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- Respond to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- Conduct investigations to ensure compliance with, and comply with, legal obligations.
- Except where used in support of a contract with you or to fulfil a legal obligation, our use of your Personal Information will be only for legitimate business interests as set out above.
How does Tetra secure Personal Information?
Tetra is committed to ensuring the security and integrity of Personal Information. Tetra has adopted reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard your Personal Information. However, due to the nature of Internet communications, we cannot guarantee or warrant that your transmission to us is secure.
Does Tetra share the information it collects?
- Tetra will not sell your Personal Information.
- Tetra will only share your Personal Information outside of our Company, as a legitimate business interest to fulfil our contractual obligations.
The following is a list of legitimate business interests whereby Tetra may share some, or all of your personal information with a third-party organisation:
Service providers, dealers, distributors, agents or contractors that Tetra has retained to perform services on our behalf.
Tetra will only share your Personal Information with third parties whom Tetra has contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf, or to comply with legal requirements;
- Comply with legal obligations, such as in response to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities, courts or other government regulators or authorities, among other things;
- Investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- Prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- Support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
How can you correct, change or delete your information held by Tetra?
You may request to access, update, correct, change, or delete your Personal Information at any time. Tetra will use reasonable efforts to timely update and/or remove information. To protect the user’s privacy and security, Tetra will take steps to verify the user’s identity before making any requested change. To access, change, or delete your Personal. Information, to report problems with the Website, to ask questions or to raise concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while we will assist you in protecting your Personal Information, it is your responsibility to protect your passwords and other access credentials from others.
How long do we keep your Personal Information?
The Personal Information you provide to Tetra is only kept for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, taking into account our need to comply with contractual obligations, resolve customer service issues, comply with legal requirements and provide new or improved services to users. This means that we may retain your Personal Information for a reasonable period after you stopped using Tetra.
After this period, your Personal Information will be deleted from all systems of Tetra without notice.
How can you contact Tetra?
Tetra Scene of Crime International Ltd.