The Optosil/Xantopren range allows precise reproduction and is available in three different versions to meet the different demands of the professional. Xantopren L blue is a low viscosity condensation cure silicone (L = low viscosity) for double impression, double mix and sandwich techniques.
Characteristics of Xantopren L Blue:
- Dynamic fluency.
- Excellent thixotropy that prevents overflow.
- Perfect reproduction of details.
- Fluid consistency.
- Dual-mixing technique (with Optosil Comfort or P plus).
- Sandwich printing (with Optosil Comfort).
- Double-mixing technique (with Xanthoprene H).
- Mixing time: 30 sec.
- Maximum working time: 1.30 min.
- Min. time in mouth: 4 min.
- Contents: 1 tube of 140 ml.
There are no reviews yet.