- Nitrile examination gloves provide a highly effective and durable barrier against blood/blood stained bodily fluids.
- Nitrile gloves provide good sharps puncture resistance and protection during tasks which may pull, stretch or twist the glove whilst in use.
- They provide excellent comfort, grip and tactile control with minimal hand fatigue.
- Nitrile examination gloves are a good alternative to latex exam gloves and are suitable for use by type I allergy sufferers.
- Single Chlorinated.
- For single use only.
- Conforms to BS EN 455 Parts 1,2,3 & 4, EN 374 Part 1, EN 420 and AQL 1.5.
- Standard cuff length.
- Size Guide by Palm Width:
Extra Small: Up to 80 mm
Small: 70-90 mm
Medium: 85-105 mm
Large: 100-120 mm
Extra Large: 120 mm +
Glove Colour: Blue.
- Dispensing Box.
- Box Qty: 50 sterile pairs.
- Case Qty: 200 sterile pairs.
- Sterile gloves – do not use if pouch packaging is damaged.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.