The K10 LED Rechargeable scene flood light is quick to set up by one person in any location. The in built stabiliser legs give enhanced stability on uneven surfaces enabling the in built 1.8M extension tripod to be easily set up for area illumination. Functionality including adjustment of light output is controlled via buttons on the base of the light head and each K10 headlet is fitted with a unique diffuser system to enable users to switch between a wide flood beam or a focused spot beam as required or a combination of both. Multiple charging solutions are available for 12V, 24V and 240V power sources increasing the products flexibility.
A Portable Multi-function Lighting System
The only portable rechargeable work light on the market which can optimally illuminate all of your remote work tasks in one single and easy to carry unit
Key Features and Benefits of the K10 Portable Worklight
- One work light suitable for every task – no need to carry several products.
- Integrated tripod system with 1.8m working height
- Separate 4.5m tripod available for greater area illumination
- Best in class useable light output for any remote lighting task
- Mobile charging option available so light is always ready for use
- The K10 is designed to run for up to 8 hours on a single charge and is available with lithium batteries for increased portability.
- In built flood and spot beam angle functionality for all lighting requirements
- Triple light head design can be positioned to give from 180 – 360 degree illumination
- Light output can be adjusted from 8% to 150% brightness to increase light output or prolong battery life
Typical Uses for the K10 Portable Multi-Function Lighting System
- 360 degree area illumination
- 180 degree directional floodlight
- Inspection light
- Worklight for an enclosed environment